7 REASONS TO ASK US
If you hesitate to ask for our advice then check if any one of the points below apply to your company:
1) You don't have enough resources to complete all the projects you've started.
2) The priorities of your projects change frequently.
3) Your decisions are only valid for a short period of time.
4) Developments are too slow, therefore your time-to-market is too long.
5) It is not clear who is responsible that you make the "right projects" and who is responsible that you make "the projects right".
6) There are cultural differences and lack of mutual understanding within international project teams.
7) A certain project of your company is so complex that it overtaxes the management skills of your staff.
If only one of the above difficulties worries you, then it would be cheaper to ask our advice than to continue without it.